Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cheap Phone Sex

Gah! Can school start already?! This coed phone sex girl loves summer, duh, who doesn't?? =) But I'm missing flirting with all the horny frat boys walking around, haha. Not to mention all of the naughty professors. OMG! It just hit me!! That's what I need =) I need a naughty teacher and student roleplay like, now! You want to help me get my grades up, while I help you to get other things up? haha. Your cheap phone sex, tease and denial princess has it under control =)

Tiffany

888-662-6482
NoTabooTiffany on aim or yim =)

1 comment:

  1. Being open minded enough and willing to learn can be a really big green flag for me. Sometimes it's more rewarding to be the person who taught your partner why opening up and communicating is such an awesome thing.
    humiliation phone sex

    ReplyDelete